INDIANAPOLIS, Dec. 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Vitality Programs Community (ESN), organizer of the Indy Autonomous Problem (IAC), at this time introduced that the Know-how Innovation Institute (TII) will function a premier sponsor of the Autonomous Problem @ CES and that Halo powered by T-Cellular 5G has been chosen because the official tempo automobile. The IAC is getting ready to make historical past at CES® 2022 with the primary high-speed, head-to-head autonomous racecar competitors on Friday, January 7, 2022 on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
The Know-how Innovation Institute (TII) joins beforehand introduced Luminar as a premier sponsor of the Autonomous Problem @ CES. TII, the devoted utilized analysis pillar of the Superior Know-how Analysis Council (ATRC), is a pioneering world analysis and growth heart that focuses on utilized analysis and new-age know-how capabilities with seven devoted analysis facilities. TII connects an mental group and contributes to constructing an R&D ecosystem in Abu Dhabi and the UAE. TII can also be offering its world experience in automation and robotics as companion in TII EuroRacing, one of many groups competing within the Autonomous Problem @ CES.
Halo, a remote-piloted driverless automobile service working on T-Cellular’s 5G community in Las Vegas will function the official tempo automobile of the Autonomous Problem @ CES as 9 groups from 8 international locations, representing 19 universities search to compete. Halo will lead every set of IAC groups off of pit lane and full a warmup lap at speeds of 65-80 mph earlier than the beginning of every spherical.
“The Indy Autonomous Problem is working to advance tech that can pace the commercialization of totally autonomous automobiles and deployments of superior driver-assistance techniques,” mentioned Paul Mitchell, president and CEO, Vitality Programs Community. “We’re proud to companion with these sponsors as they work with us to push limits for your entire autonomous group, serving to to extend security and efficiency in not solely motorsports, however throughout all modes of economic transportation.”
IAC groups looking for to compete within the Autonomous Problem @ CES might be discovered right here.
The Autonomous Problem @ CES competitors is scheduled to start at 12 PM PT on January 7, 2022 on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Solely CES 2022 credentialed attendees and media are permitted to attend in-person. Different CES attendees can watch the dwell stream at http://www.indyautonomouschallenge.com and on Twitch @IndyAChallenge.
The IAC could have a significant presence at CES 2022, with a number of media touchpoints, together with:
- Jan. 3 (5-8:30 pm): CES Unveiled, Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay, Shorelines Exhibit Corridor – IAC Dallara AV-21, essentially the most superior autonomous racecar, can be on show.
- Jan. 4 (4-4:30 pm): CES Press Convention, Mandalay Bay, Palm A – Hear how race groups and the Dallara AV-21 are serving to to hurry the commercialization of totally autonomous automobiles. RSVP to IAC@OneMoreVolley.com
- Jan. 5-8 (CES present hours): Indy Autonomous Problem/IEDC Sales space, LVCC, West Corridor, #5029 – The Dallara AV-21 can be showcased.
- Jan. 6 (11-11:40 am):Accelerating AV Expertise & Commercialization Convention Panel, LVCC, West Corridor, Rooms 216-218 – Hear from a coalition of thought leaders working to advance autonomous transportation.
- Jan. 7 (12-4 pm): Autonomous Problem @ CES*, Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- 10:30 am-11:30 am – Media pit excursions and staff interviews obtainable
- 12-12:45 pm – Pre-Present & Pre-Competitors Ceremony
- 12:45-3:30 pm – Autonomous Problem @ CES Competitors
- 3:30-4 pm – Submit-Competitors Winners Ceremony
*Transportation can be supplied to and from the competitors between the Las Vegas Conference Middle (LVCC) and the Las Vegas Motor Speedway (LVMS). Solely credentialed CES attendees and media are permitted to attend.
Media Credentials and Interviews: Media seeking to attend the competitors in individual and/or conduct interviews with IAC principals or groups ought to contact Allison Fried at IAC@onemorevolley.com. (Solely credentialed CES attendees and media can be permitted to attend in individual).
- Nationwide/Worldwide: Allison Fried, (IAC@onemorevolley.com)
- Indiana: Raquel Bahamonde, (email@example.com) +1.317.319.6875
View authentic content material:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/indy-autonomous-challenge-announces-new-sponsors-as-it-gets-ready-to-make-history-at-ces-2022-with-first-head-to-head-autonomous-racecar-competition-301451778.html
SOURCE Indy Autonomous Problem