SEOUL, South Korea, Dec. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) Group introduced that it’ll attend the 2022 Client Digital Present (CES 2022), which can be held from January 5 to eight, 2022, in Las Vegas. To rejoice its debut on the world’s greatest tech present, HHI Group will host a press convention at their sales space (#6605, West Corridor, LVCC) from 1:30 to 2 p.m., on January 5.
Through the press convention, Kisun Chung, President and Chief Government Officer of Hyundai Heavy Industries Holdings and Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering (KSOE), HHI group’s two principal corporations, will current the group’s future imaginative and prescient. Hyogyeong Joo, an engineer at Avikus, the group’s in-house enterprise firm specializing within the improvement of autonomous marine navigational programs, is scheduled to introduce good delivery mobility; Sungjoon Kim, the group’s Chief Know-how Officer and Head of Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering’s Superior Analysis Heart, will make a presentation on HHI Group’s “offshore hydrogen worth chain” that may deal with the local weather modifications threatening humanity; and Oden Ran, CEO of Clue Insights, Hyundai Doosan Infracore’s massive data-based heavy equipment administration answer developer, will clarify a safer and extra environment friendly future building website.
Listed below are subjects and presenters for HHI Group’s CES 2022 Press Convention:
- HHI Group’s Future Roadmap by Kisun Chung, President & CEO, Hyundai Heavy Industries Holdings & Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering (KSOE)
- Autonomous Marine Navigational Techniques & Sensible Delivery Mobility by Hyogyeong Joo, Engineer, Avikus
- Vitality’s Modified Future by means of “Offshore Hydrogen Worth Chain” by Sungjoon Kim, Head, KSOE’s Superior Analysis Heart
- Clever Robotics: Robots Make Adjustments in Human Society by Oden Ran, CEO, Clue Insights
[ Press Conference ]
- Date: January 5, 2022
- Time: 1:30 – 2 PM PST
- Venue: HHI Group’s Sales space (#6605), West Corridor, LVCC
* After the press convention, the media-only sales space tour can be adopted from 2 – 2:30 p.m.
- R.S.V.P. to email@example.com
* Seats are restricted resulting from Covid restrictions.
Hyundai Heavy Industries Group’s On-line Media Package:
View authentic content material to obtain multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hyundai-heavy-industries-group-to-hold-press-conference-at-ces-2022-301451163.html
SOURCE Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) Group